Phoenix VA Health Care System
What is My HealtheVet?
My HealtheVet is VA’s online personal health record. It was designed for Veterans, active duty Servicemembers, their dependents and caregivers. My HealtheVet helps you partner with your health care team. It provides you opportunities and tools to make informed decisions and manage your health care.
To get started, access the My HealtheVet website at http://www.myhealth.va.gov and click on the green Register Today! button.
Using My HealtheVet
- VA Vantage Point Blog - My HealtheVet and Secure Messaging Go the Distance for Our Veterans
- Check out the Veterans Health Library with over 1,500 information sheets, 150 health care videos and more
- Take a six-minute web tour of how to use the Veterans Health Library
- New My HealtheVet Account Types using (B) for Basic, (A) for Advanced, or (P) for Premium
- Learn how to Upgrade your My HealtheVet Account to a Premium Account with this Authentication Quick Guide (PDF)
- Enhanced VA Blue Button Report allows Veteran patients to see VA Appointments, VA Notes, VA Problem List, VA Laboratory Results, VA Radiology, VA Admissions and Discharges and much more
- Send Secure Messages to make VA Appointments online, renew a medication with Mental Health, Primary Care and Specialty Care Teams
Learn more about the program by viewing the MyHealtheVet video!
(1) Create a MyHealtheVet Account:
- To create your free MyHealtheVet account visit the website at http://www.myhealth.va.gov and click on the green "Register Today!" button. Create account with VA Patient box selected under Relationship to the VA section of the Registration page
(2) Upgrade to a Premium My HealtheVet Account:
- My HealtheVet Premium upgrade process:
- Complete step 1 with VA Patient selected on Registration online form, Relationship to the VA section and follow instructions below
- The user will need to read the Release of Information Form, print, and sign. Link to the form can be found here:
VA Release of Information (ROI) Form (10-5345a-MHV) (PDF)
- The user will need to present one form of government-issued photo identification. This can be done at the MyHealtheVet Workstation in room 1109, or the Medical Library located in the ACC Basement, or your Primary Care Clinic including Thunderbird, Northwest , Southeast ,Globe, Show Low, and Payson Clinics. You may also drop off the form at the Release of Information Office, located on the 1st floor, near the emergency area of the main facility in Phoenix.
(3) Opt-in to MyHealtheVet Secure Messaging:
- Once logged in successfully, click on upper right navigation red button "Secure Messaging"
Click on "Open Secure Messaging" orange button and Opt-in by accepting the Terms and Conditions and click the "Submit" button.
Having trouble with your MyaltheVet account?
- Access My HealtheVet User ID and Password Links. Click on one of the following links to retrieve User ID or to reset the account password:
- Allergy User Guide
- Appointments User Guide
- Blue Button User Guide
- My Goals User Guide
- Rx Refill Guide
- Secure Messaging User Guide
- VA CCD User Guide
- Registration Quick Guide: Getting Started with My HealtheVet
- Authentication Quick Guide: Upgade to a Premium Account
- Connecting Accounts: For users with eBenefits DS logon Premium Accounts and My HealtheVet Patient Accounts
- Immunizations Quick Guide
- VA Vital and Readings Quick Guide
Find a My HealtheVet Computer near you:
- Phoenix VA Health Care Center (Room 1109 1st Floor)
- 650 E. Indian School Road
- 602-277-5551 ext. 3934
- Phoenix VA Health Care System (Medical Library)
- ACC Basement of main hospital
- 602-277-5551 ext. 6411
- Thunderbird VA Health Care Clinic
- 9424 N. 25th Ave. Phoenix, AZ
- Northwest VA Health Care Clinic
- 13985 W. Grand Avenue, Suite 101 Surprise, AZ
- Southeast VA Health Care Clinic
- 3285 S. Val Vista Dr. Gilbert, AZ 85297
- Globe - Miami Veterans Affairs Health Care Clinic
- 5860 S. Hospital Drive, Suite 111 Globe, AZ 85501
- Show Low VA Health Care Clinic
- 5171 Cub Lake Road, Suite C380 Show Low, AZ
Military Health Histories:
Military Health Histories are self-entered. To obtain a copy of your military service (health) record please visit The National Archives website and click on: eVetRecs system portal
- Building 1, Room 1109
- 602-277-5551 Ext. 3934
Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.