Phoenix VA Health Care System
Geriatrics and Extended Care
Community Living Center
The VA Community Living Center (CLC) program specializes in care for patients who are at maximum hospital benefit and have restorative potential, but still need skilled nursing care, supportive personal care, and individual adjustment services. The CLC provides a home-like environment to Veterans during their stay. You can contact the Geriatrics and Extended Care Services supervisor at ext. 7779.
Contact the Geriatrics and Extended Care Services Respite Care Coordinator at ext. 7712.
Respite services include:
- Respite care may be provided to an eligible veteran for up to 30 days in a calendar year.
- The duration of any one respite care admission will not exceed 14 days.
- The duration of the respite will depend upon the needs of the situation and the resources available within the CLC.
- New admissions to the respite care program will be encouraged to consider a one week respite for the first stay.
- Building 1 - Community Living Center
- 602-277-5551 Ext. 7779
Hours of Operation
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.