Phoenix VA Health Care System
All Veterans enrolled in VA health care are eligible for Audiology services and may contact Audiology directly for an appointment. No referral from your primary care physician is needed for routine Audiology services such as hearing tests or hearing aid related appointments.
To schedule an Audiology appointment:
Veterans may call or visit the Audiology Clinic in person to schedule an appointment for a hearing evaluation or hearing aid reprogramming:
- Phoenix: 2nd floor Ambulatory Care Clinic (next to eye clinic): 602-222-6412
- SECBOC in Gilbert: 1st floor (left of main entrance): 480-397-2898
- NWCBOC in Surprise: 1st floor (right of main entrance): 623-594-5095
Who can use the Audiology Hearing Aid Repair Walk-in Clinic?
- Any Veteran who has VA issued hearing aids, from any VA facility
- Any Veteran who has self-purchased hearing aids AND is enrolled (or eligible to be enrolled) for VA health care services.
- Walk-in hearing aid repair services are available at the main Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center in Phoenix, as well as the Gilbert CBOC and Surprise CBOC locations.
- Hours of operation generally are 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. Veterans are seen on a first-come,first-served basis (no appointment needed), but wait times will vary based on patient volume and staff availability.
Hearing evaluations and hearing aid services for Veterans who live in more remote or rural areas are available at some of our Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) via Clinical Video Telehealth. Please call 602-222-6412 to schedule a teleaudiology appointment appointment at the following CBOC locations:
- Show Low CBOC
- Northeast/Scottsdale CBOC
- Southwest CBOC
Main hospital - ACC, 2nd Floor
Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.