Phoenix VA Health Care System
Globe - Miami Veterans Affairs Health Care Clinic - Globe, Arizona
The clinic does not have an onsite pharmacy. Prescriptions will be filled by mail through the main facility.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
Medical visits are by appointment only. If you are ill or have questions about your care, please call the VA Help Line at 602-222-6550 (toll-free in Arizona: 1-888-214-7264).
Please call to cancel any appointments you cannot keep. This allows us to schedule other patients who may be ill.
To make your appointment more productive, we suggest that you arrive 30 minutes before your appointment and bring with you:
- All medications.
- Home blood pressure records.
- Diabetes diaries.
- All outside medical records including those from other VA facilities.
- Any other information that may apply to your care.
From Phoenix Taking US 60
- Turn right (South) on Russell Road (first stoplight after Wal-Mart).
- Turn right immediately on Hospital Drive, drive to the end of the road, about a half-mile. The parking lot is straight ahead.
Parking - Free on premises.
VA Shuttle Van
Available on Mondays and Wednesdays as follows:
- Depart Globe-Miami VA Health Care Clinic at 7:30 a.m.
- Depart Superior Circle K - 831 S. Western Avenue at 8 a.m.
- Arrive at Phoenix VA Health Care System at approximately 9 a.m.
The VA Shuttle Van will return to the Superior/Globe area as soon as patient appointments are completed, but not later than 1:30 p.m.
Veterans should call seven days ahead of their appointment to schedule their rides at 602-277-5551, ext. 7451.
Calls will be returned within 48 hours.
Veterans must be able to walk and get into the van at their own power. No wheelchair access is available for this transportation.